WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 9001:2015 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Image recognition of the company and higher competitiveness in the market;
- Meeting the requirements of your clients (the standards become a requirement for cooperation with larger companies);
- More success when participating in tenders (the standards are a criterium for participating in local and international tenders);
- Possibility for entering new markets and cooperation with companies from the EU;
- Higher responsibility and awareness of the employees;
- Profit increase;
- More efficient and more effective operating and decrease of losses;
- Evaluating and documenting of work tasks;
- Better use of time and resources, and minimizing of faults;
- Better identification of the product or service;
- Continual improvement of quality and efficiency.
One of the advantages of ISO 9001:2015 is its applicability to all types of activities. Developed by applying the eight basic principles of quality management. The eight basic principles form the basis which the management recognizes as a tool for running a successful business.
ISO 9001:2015 highlights the managing of processes, measurement, continual improvements, achieving of goals and enhanced management commitment.